Skip to content
- New layer tools:
- Isolate layers: Isolate the layers of the current selected nodes, or pick a node in the viewport.
- Hide/freeze/Box Mode layer picking a node in the viewport.
- Added shortcuts to ribbon for some useful layer commands not present in 3ds max UI.
Tools improvements and fixes
- Transform tools: Improved polar and orthogonal tracking.
- Polar placing: Now, when placing the polar reference plane, you can orient and rotate (yaw-pitch-roll) it.
- Orthogonal mode: Pressing CRTL will lock z-axis.
- Removed option to place protractor with guide line.
- New objects: Now line, protractor and intersection points are configurable custom objects, you can now snap to vertex at a intersection point.
- General performance improvements and fixes
- Fixed error that causes the first install dialog to reappear at each launch.
- Fixed error with random UVW map transformations.
- Improved Pattern array.
- Improved distance measure history dialog.
- Fixed problems in demo version.
- UI enhancements
- Better tooltips, complete description in ribbon tooltips.
- Some other refinements.
- Net rendering (Backburner): Install the demo version in the render nodes to avoid warnings and potential render job fail.
- Moved refGuides MacroScripts to category “refGuides”
- Moved DesignToolbox MacroScripts to category “Designtoolbox”; Optional features remains on category “HAG tools”.
- 3ds Max 2019 compatibility. Fixed compatibility whit versions prior to 2017.